*The store has not been updated recently. You may want to contact the merchant to confirm the availability of the product.
Color: Black to clear fade
The Oakley® A Frame® goggles give 100% eye protection against UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light, with XYZ OPTICS® that provide a wide field of downward and side vision plus clarity at all angles of view. The triple-layer polar fleece face foam, flexible urethane frame, and wide adjustable elastic strap provide a customized fit. Optional IRIDIUM® lens coating gives contrast enhancement and glare reduction.
* Optically precise dual lens architecture for clarity and impact resistance
* Triple-layer polar fleece face foam with moisture wicking
* Surge port venting and F-3 Series anti-fog treatment
* XYZ Optics® give a wide field of downward and side vision plus clarity at all angles of view
* Performance and protection that exceeds ANSI Z87.1/ASTM F659 standards
* Flexibility of urethane frame construction, even in extreme cold
* Textured interior surface reduces glare
* Contrast enhancement and glare reduction of optional Iridium® lens coating
* Impact resistance of durable Plutonite® lens material
* 100% eye protection against UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light
* Wide, adjustable elastic strap
* Optional adaptation kit for using strap with helmet